Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Who is this man and why can he easily persuade me to make my boyfriend smell like grandpa?

I know we have yet to meet all of our different kind of seducers, and I can't figure out what kind of seducer is the man in this ad but I had to share this with the world.

Brilliant advertising for Old Spice this is actually following a previous ad that became very successful so of course part II needed to happen. This is one of the sexiest men I've ever seen, I figure he is probably a rake kind of seducer with his sense of humor and his captivating abs smile voice!

Watch the commercial first and then check the next video for his explanation of the ad. Yum!







(c) Copyright 2010 CinFul Things. Blogger template by Bloggermint