Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Update on my seduction training

Someone has pointed out to me that I haven't chosen my seductive character yet, and it's been a while since I've posted anything about it.

I first wanted to say that I was very surprise about this person's words, just because I didn't even know I actually had "readers" mind you, so that was awesome!

and now to give you my main and only reason why I haven't bother to write my little seductive articles, well here it is

I have a life now...


p.s: I will continue my seductive adventures when my work doesn't take over my existence and I actually get a chance to socialze and put these skills into practice.



but thanks for caring! :)
(c) Copyright 2010 CinFul Things. Blogger template by Bloggermint